Search This Blog

11.07.2011

Goodbye, SemBreak 2011

Today is officially the last day of the break. I will go back to school tomorrow, go to class at eight in the morning, and so on and so forth. You know the drill.
I was pretty much a bummer throughout this break. I have watched different television series, movies and all. I even spent the most of it here inside my room since I am not really used to going out, plus, I live really far away from the city. But being at home didn't make my vacation less exciting and less memorable than the others. I really had fun.

Now, I have already packed my things and about to leave the house in about an hour or two. I will really miss sleeping at seven in the morning and waking up at three in the afternoon. Yes, I am a vampire. I hate the sunlight. :)

Positivism is the key to a better lifestyle. You can quote me on that.

Cheers to the new semester! Bring it on, acads! I can take you!


Courage does not always roar. 
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, 
"I will try again tomorrow.”
  
-Mary Anne Radmacher

No comments: