Search This Blog

12.24.2010

10 Things I Hate About My Puppy

I hate the way you run to me.
And the way you lick my feet.
I hate the way you roam around.
I hate it when you do nothing but sit.

I hate your big belly,
And the way your poop goes all smelly.
I hate you so much it makes me sick-- 
it even makes me rhyme.

I hate the fact that you're cute.
I hate it when you don't eat your food.
I hate it when you make me laugh --
even worse when you make me cry.

I hate it that you're not around.
And the fact that you'll forever be gone.
But mostly I hate the way I don't hate you - -
not even close, not even a little bit, not even at all.

(Adapted from 10 Things I Hate About You)

For ChuChu. A lovely puppy.
Died 24 December 2010

 Learned how to stand,
never pooped inside the house,
bit my slippers.

You will always be remembered on Christmas eve.
:'-(

No comments: