Search This Blog

5.22.2011

Finally done with Baker King! Definitely worth watching!

***SPOILER ALERT***

Medyo nakakabitin pero hindi disappointing ang ending.

I love the final episode. Hindi exaggerated at sakto lang ang closure for all the characters.

I personally love the Mi Sun - Tak Gu relationship. Ang cute ni Mi Sun.

I am really thinking that Yu Kyung and Ma Jun are mirror characters. They are very similar, from the way they think up to the way they sent their own fathers to prison. Match na match. No objections na sila ang nagkatuluyan.

Sa mga kontrabida, belat sa inyo. Badtrip kayo mula umpisa hanggang dulo. Napaka consistent.

Sub plots are also very interesting. Everyone behind this series did an awesome job of not overdoing everything.

Character changes are also great. Maliban sa dalawang natirang loner, everything ended well for everybody.

My time watching this drama is indeed well spent. I am glad that I was finally able to watch this drama this summer.

 

Here are some screen shots from the final episode. =)

Takgu

Once again with grateful hearts, hai!

Hai! Hai! Hai!

No comments: