Search This Blog

12.21.2013

All I Want for Christmas is You: Barangay Ginebra version

I just thought about this habang busy tayo sa #GinebraFollow on Twitter, and since may game naman tayo sa Christmas. Hihi.

Sing along nalang. Here's an instrumental version para mas feel na feel. 
Mariah Carey version pa para intense! Loljk.

Pagbigyan niyo na ito. Pilitin nalang. Haha!



This is just for fun! Let's win on Christmas day!

All I Want for Christmas is You: Barangay Ginebra version
Edited Lyrics by: Kaye Cabal
(No copyright infringement intended)

I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Basta kami'y mananaig

Coaching staff na kay galing
Malupet, can't imagine
Kaya tanging hiling,
Barangay Ginebra, please win!

I don't want a lot for Christmas
Basta may dunk ni Chris Ellis,
Spin ni LA, Mac, at Dylan,
Power move ni Mamaril.

I don't need to hang my medyas
dun sa may bandang bintana
para lang mag-wish kay Santa
na manalo ang Ginebra

Mark and JJ tandem din
Malupit, can't imagine
Kaya tanging hiling
Barangay Ginebra, please win! Baby!

Oh, I won't ask for much this Christmas
I won't even wish for snow
And I'm just gonna keep on waiting
For Jens and James, at Faundo.

Bet na bet si JayR Reyes
Lalo na sa energy
I won't even try to blink for
Urbiztondo's goggle three

Cause I want them to win tonight
Holding on sa top so tight
Kaya tanging hiling,
Barangay Ginebra, please win! 
Win, baby!

Oh, all the lights are shining
So brightly everywhere
And all Ginebra fans
Happy everywhere

And everyone is singing
Feeling champion na rin
Santa, won't you give me the one I really wish?
Please allow our Ginebra to win!

Oh, I don't want a lot for Christmas
This is all I'm asking for
I just want to see our baby
Minion hustling down the floor

Oh, I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
With Greg and Japeth din
Barangay Ginebra, please win!
Win, baby!

*** *** ***

Merry Christmas, best-est fans!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

EMEGHED! KINIKILIG AKO! :"> I LIKE IT! *clap clap* ^____^ Impressive!

Shara Mamaril said...

hahaha!!! napa videoke tuloy ako!
excellen excellent excellent...thanks ms. kaye for this!!