Search This Blog

4.04.2011

100 Facts about me... revealed!

Okay. I finally took the #100Factsaboutme challenge on Twitter. Basically, you just have to tweet 100 facts about yourself, as the hashtag implies. It took me almost two hours to complete this list. It was indeed damn challenging, but after accomplishing the list, it was totally worth it.


So, if you guys missed my tweets last night, here it is. Just in case you want to get to know me more. :)

1. My complete name is Ma. Kathleen C. Cabal
2. Eldest and only daughter.
3. Lavender is my favorite color. Nagiging red, balck and white lang dahil sa Ginebra.
4. I never had a childhood best friend.
5. I was an honor student. Take note of the past tense.
6. I play piano.
7. I play violin.
8. I play guitar.
9. I want to learn drums.
10. I collect Candy Magazine.
11. Studied in one school from Kindergarten to Fourth year high school.
12. I was a student leader.
13. I am addicted to Sims.
14. I was addicted to Gun Bound, Battle Realms, Red Alert, O2 Jam, Pangya, Audition, but never to Ragnarok, Counter Strike and DOTA.
15. I love Barbie... actually, I only love her clothes.
16. I seldom finish reading a pocketbook.
17. I finished Allan Caidic's Autobiography in one day.
18. Search kcabal25 (and "Kaye Cabal") on google and you'll find my online hideouts.
19. My very first basketball idol (uhm, crush) was Akira Sendoh.
20. I only started watching asian drama series on Summer of 2008.
21. My first Asian drama series marathon was Coffee Prince.
22. I am a Disney baby.
23. I love chick flicks and romantic comedy movies.
24. I finished writing a story that was posted on candymag.com's Creative Corner, entitled Princess in Love.
25. I have an unfinished story entitled Me, My Textm8 and Him, and an ongoing story entitled Collide.
26. I write poems. I make stories. I blog. I tweet. I tumblr.
27. I am a Globe user since forever.
28. I orate, I declame, but I don't debate.
29. I never won any Science quiz bee. But I won one Math quiz bee.
30. I play basketball.
31. I had a couple of tv interviews.
32. I had a radio guesting.
33. I love to smile and laugh.
34. I prefer to be awake at night than early in the morning.
35. My favorite Asian drama series is All About Eve.
36. I love classical and instrumental music.
37. I pay attention to musical scorings.
38. I love listening to original soundtracks.
39. I make short films.
40. I want to have my own car.
41. I want to go to Boracay.
42. I am better off cramming. I cram with poise. I procrastinate with style.
43. I was once hooked with WWE.
44. My NBA team is Sacramento Kings.
45. I don't play any facebook games except BlackJack.
46. I love ketchup!
47. I don't eat spicy food.
48. I have a sweet tooth.
49. Drawing is my frustration, but I Photoshop.
50. My favorite food is anything with ketchup!
51. I don't know how to cook.
52. I am a homebody. I don't party, really.
53. I am the first grandchild in my mother's side.
54. I wear glasses. I have an Astigmatism. Near-sighted, too!
55. I can sleep AND dream in minutes! Weird Circadian rhythm.
56. I got used to watching movies in theaters alone.
57. I suffer from severe colds since I don't know when. I always have colds.
58. I have a low tolerance to physical pain.
59. The only manga that I was able to finish reading was Mars (I saw the tv series, too!).
60. I can re-tell the movies that I watched. I really love talking that much. :p
61. I already was able to watch UAAP Cheerdance Competition live!
62. I rarely text, and I rarely call. I still use my cellphone, though. ;-)
63. I keep a diary. I keep secrets. :p
64. I love to play basketball in Timezone and Quantum.
65. I have been to Enchanted Kingdom once.
66. I love Disney movies and animated films.
67. My favorite anime is Slam Dunk.
68. I watch Glee, Gossip Girl, Heroes, Dr. House, Pretty Little Liars, Hellcats and The Vampire Diaries.
69. My favorite music genre is ballad.
70. I easily cry.
71. Fireworks make me smile.
72. I love orchids.
73. I passed Architecture in UST. I passed BS Math in DLSU. I failed the ACET. I'm in UPLB.
74. My usual get-up is shirt, pants and flip-flops.
75. I am not much of a planner.
76. I watch Harry Potter movies but I am not a Harry Potter fan.
77. I watch the Twilight saga but also not a huge fan.
78. I am more approachable than I look.
79. I love writing more than speaking.
80. I love happy endings.
81. I hate ants. RED ANTS. :|
82. I named our dog Ketchup, but everybody in the house calls her Kitchie. Fail.
83. I've always wanted a blue streak on my hair.
84. I am SO NOT a Justin Bieber fan.
85. I prefer movies over books.
86. I am turning twenteen this year.
87. I am a hopeless romantic.
88. I am a Virgo.
89. I am keeping it real. :)
90. I want to witness the sunset on the New York Skyline.
91. I want to work in the PBA since Grade 6.
92. My dream is to be a sports writer and a radio broadcaster.
93. I read Betty & Veronica and Archie comics.
94. I love Betty Boop.
95. I run a Ginebra facebook fan page, tumblr and twitter account.
96. I maintain a four-year old news-based Ginebra site on multiply.
97. I already saw Barangay Ginebra Kings and Philippine Azkals upclose and personal.
98. RP Azkals made me a football fan.
99. Mark Caguioa is my MVP.
100. Die hard Ginebra fan. forever.

That's it! 100 facts... revealed. =)

No comments: